AMD’s “Navi” graphics card which is expected to be unveiled at the E3 this year features a significantly faster GPU, a completely new architecture, and a brand new chip manufacturing process that could be utilized to produce a whole range of products from smartphones to supercomputers. The new architecture built from the ground up is called “Vega”, and it’s been designed to push the boundaries of modern graphics processing technology even further forward.
With the first DirectX 12-based games already hitting store shelves, what will the next version of DirectX bring to the table? We look at possible changes, and what it means for the future of gaming.
The next big milestone for DirectX is also the one that is most eagerly awaited by the gaming community. The last major version of the API was DirectX 11, released back in 2009. The API has evolved quite a bit since then, allowing developers to create more advanced PC games. The next step for DirectX is DirectX 12, which will be built on the new Windows 10 API. The API is due to be released later in 2014, though it is not known when it will be officially announced.. Read more about directx 13 windows 11 and let us know what you think.
When is When will DirectX 13 be released?? Do you wish to make gaming more exciting? Do you want to improve your multimedia experience? Then, without any doubt have a sneak peek at the latest multimedia accelerator DirectX 13. After not many modifications in DirectX 12 Ultimate, gamers are expecting more from Microsoft. Here is an inside picture about the release dates, leaks & rumors of DirectX 13.
When will DirectX 13 be released?
What exactly is DirectX?
Microsoft’s DirectX is a required combination of Application Programming Interfaces (API) which is responsible for handling tasks like providing low-level access to gaming graphics & sound & memory. DirectX allows games to connect to hardware directly, making it easier for game designers to deliver optimized features for each configuration. Initially, there was a variety of APIs like Direct 2D, Direct3D, DirectDraw, etc. But now, Microsoft integrated all of them into DirectX.
Check: AMD Ryzen 6000 Series Release Date, Features & Price
Windows 10 requires DirectX13.
Following the release of DirectX 12 Ultimate, gamers are looking forward to DirectX 13. In just a few instances does the business provide a new version of APIs. The most crucial of them is –
- For spending money & time to develop a new launch,
- There needs to be a lot of interest.
- There is a lot of space for improvement.
- A new Windows version, for example, may be more attractive to gamers.
Microsoft, on the other hand, has already given the green light to keep Windows 10 for the time being. So, although Windows 11 is still under development, it does not seem like it will be released anytime soon. This pushes out the release of DirectX 13 for Windows 10 users even more.
online windows directx 13 release date
DirectX 13 Release Date
Is DirectX 13 on the way from Microsoft? It’s difficult to predict when DirectX 13 will be released. The following are the reasons:
- DirectX 12 has only been around for a few years.
- The inability to achieve the level of success Microsoft desired.
- Vulcan’s cult following.
However, based on the timeline for the delivery of Windows 11, DirectX 13 should be available by the end of 2022, after the release of Windows 11. You may also boost your PC’s performance by installing an NVME M.2 SSD; for more information, see Best NVMe M.2 SSD for Gaming PC 2021.
DIRECTX 13 DIRECTX 13 DIRECTX 13
Rumors about DirectX 13
As we all know, Microsoft stalls at every turn before delivering a new product, and the same can be said about DirectX 13. Microsoft said at the launch of Windows 8 that no additional license plate components will be released. It afterwards refused to start Windows 10. However, both were quickly released when they realized they were not going in the correct way. Similarly, Microsoft Insider predicts that DirectX 13 will be released by the end of 2022, after the release of Windows 11.
5 Best Micro ATX Cases for Gaming PCs in 2021 (Must Read)
How can I get the most recent version of DirectX?
There is no need to manually download DirectX since it is generally already installed in contemporary Windows operating systems. To begin, make sure that DirectX is up to date and compatible with your operating system. Not all versions of Windows are compatible with all DirectX versions. Here’s how each version of DirectX interacts with the Windows Family.
- DirectX 12 – It only supports windows10 & is included in only that version of windows.
- DirectX 11.4 & 11.3 – it only supports windows10. Although with updates to windows DirectX 12.0 as well.
- DirectX 11.2 – It only supports Windows10 & windows8 (8.1+). There is no separate download available in DirectX 11.2. Any updates to this are made available in Windows updates.
- DirectX 11.1 – It supports Windows 10 & Windows 8 & Windows7 only after installing the Platform Update for Windows 7.
- DirectX 11.0– After installing the Platform Update for Windows Vista, it can support Windows Vista. primarily, it supports Windows 10, Windows8 & Windows 7
- DirectX 10– It is supported successfully in Windows 10, 8, 7 & Vista.
- DirectX 9 – it is supported in Windows 10, 8, 7 & XP
It takes around 15 minutes to install DirectX; if it takes longer, please pause the installation and redownload it before continuing.
Manual Installation of the Most Recent DirectX
If you’re not sure how to install DirectX on your computer, follow the instructions outlined below. Please do not skip any of the steps; otherwise, you may encounter problems.
- Step 1: Go to the DirectX download page on the Microsoft website.
- Step 2: Select your chosen language from the selection box. To save the setup file to your PC, click download.
- Step3: Run the dxwebsetup.exe file and follow the instructions on the Microsoft website or in the installation application to finish the DirectX installation. Installing it should take less than a minute.
- Step 4: Even if you are not prompted to do so, restart your computer.
- Step5: Check to see whether it works after restarting.
Checkout: AMD Zen 4 Release Date, Features, Price, Specs & Rumors
Carefully read the setup procedure. It might also ask you to install some other application as well such as Bing Bar. Just be careful & uncheck whatever you are uninterested in.*
What can we expect from DirectX 13? (Features)
The latest version of Windows API continues its exceptional High-Level Shader Language (HLSL) & its styled mechanical congregation for the occasion of rich sight & sound structure. Here is a list of features included in DirectX 13
Features of DIRECTX 13
- Apart from the prior modifications, there was some excellent execution.
- Oversees the full circle usage of a multi-focus processor.
- Shader effects have been improved.
- Completed progress was rendered.
- I improvised a generic three-dimensional representation.
- delaying in order to seem near to the right blue outcomes
- Strategy for gaining pounds.
- Smoother & cleaner shapes.
- Sections of the monster level of frameworks that go unnoticed.
- Provide a driving force figure, such as Adobe Photoshop, at a fair producing charge.
- Prepared for a great combination of improved playing cards, comprising of Intel & ATI.
Most Commonly Asked Questions
FAQ 1: Will there ever be a DirectX 13? Answer: Yes, looking forward to the expectations of Gamers & the success of Microsoft, the release of Windows 11 & DirectX 13, both can become real.
Question 2: Will Windows 11 support DirectX 13? Yes, Microsoft does not release any APIs until they have enough space for improvement. To do so, Windows 11 offers the greatest chance for DirectX13 to be released.
Recommended: Razer Phone 3 Release Date, Price & Rumors
This concludes the article; the Dirext 13 Relase Date is unclear, although an upgrade is expected in 2022. If you want to be notified of future directx, sign up for our newsletter, which is listed below. Also, don’t forget to share the article with your friends on social media.
We all know the graphics card market is filled to the brim with brands that are constantly releasing new models, but not all of them are worth your attention. One of the key features that should be taken under consideration is DirectX support. Just take a look at the graphics card market of today and you’ll notice that there are two major ones: NVIDIA and AMD.. Read more about directx 13 reddit and let us know what you think.
- directx 14 release date
- directx 13 latest version download
- directx 12 release date
- directx 13 windows 10
- directx 13 graphics card